Assetto Corsa Comp World GT FKR GT3 sprint series 3

Discussion in 'Blancpain GT3 Sprint Series 3 Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Feb 28, 2020.

1. The Aston is pretty slow on the straight, I realized that when I used it in the sprint series.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

The games in full control !
    (no way to turn them off in the server cfg atm)

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Rob Milliken

4. Kai Syvertsen

Kai Syvertsen Pro Driver

Whether replay race ?

5. Claus Jørgensen

Claus Jørgensen Pro Driver

Hi All
    Okay okay, let me rephrase. I had seen the said GMT hour on the front, honestly thought that you had to adjust your timings to the rest of the EU where we have gone at daylight saving time.
    That was not the case - sorry for me, I quit from this serie, it is too late. It just seems strange that you adjust timings to EU summertiming, for eksempel time Denmark + two hours later. Almost a next night race for some. You decide/call, I'm retiring from series. see ya.

6. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

It's actually up to you. If there are still spots open, you can sign back up.

7. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Sorry guys, I have to retire from the series. It is fun, but it is to late for me with this summer time change. I thought the race will be at 22 my time, but 23 it is to late. I tried, but didn't work :(.
    Also the preparation series. Have fun guys.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Neil Goodacre

Neil Goodacre Pro Driver

Just signed up but i have a red dot next to my name. Is the series restricted to 40 drivers?

9. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Yes it is but keep checking regular as some may unregister.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Christian Mentin

Christian Mentin Pro Driver

@Rob: I just checked if I am now a green light for the upcoming events and I realized, you now have 40 slots for the races. Nice! - was it the track mods?
    cheers Christian

11. Rob Milliken

Sorry it does not work out for you !:(
    The next & last series> Sprint Series 4 , will have 90 min races and a 1 hr earlier start time of 19:00 GMT ! Hope you can make that one !;) & if you can't sleep come back & join us next round anyway ! :p:D;)

12. Alex Sander

Alex Sander Pro Driver

On the subject of time, I'm joining in from the Eastern time zone so for me currently the race is at 4PM, which works out well, but an hour earlier for the next series would be even better.

13. Rob Milliken

Thanks !
    No we just up-graded! :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sim Racing Online

Sim Racing Online Administrator Staff Member Donator

DO NOT SHARE PASSWORDS
    You are Not Allowed to share passwords with anyone who is not registered for an event. Recently we have had issues with processing race results because there have been drivers participating who are not registered. In one instance, the driver was not even a member of SRO. This causes problems for our automated results processing and we end up having to do a lot of manual cleanup to get the data into the system.

Violation of this policy will result in a site ban.

15. Riccardo Alitta

Riccardo Alitta Pro Driver

I am trying to join the server but shows error, wrong password.
    Is it something that I need, i.e. SA rate, or medals
    Please let me know

thanks

16. Rob Milliken

Hi Yes , While some of us are on stay at home orders during the covid19 outbreak the SRO ACC server is 'open public racing' SEE HERE needing no password in-between SRO ACC events (weekdays)! (if you have a pw in place you need to remove it or it wont let you join) The server will again go into 'league mode' using the password Friday night my time fort Saturdays event ! ;)

17. Riccardo Alitta

Riccardo Alitta Pro Driver

Thanks Rob
    I have found the problem. Is ne. Rookie in ACC. Lol

I need SA 70 and I am on 43
    I have to concentrate on sa now.
    Next champ. I will be ready.

18. Denis Pimenov

Denis Pimenov Pro Driver

del

Last edited: May 2, 2020