RaceRoom GT World Challenge Europe 2

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Europe Closed' started by Doug Dezan, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Outline of the GT World Challenge Europe

This GT World Challenge Europe is the second RaceRoom Racing Experience GT Challenge season here at Sim Racing Online (SRO) the home of virtual motorsport. The second season begins on 22nd. March 2021 at Nurburgring and ends on 17th. May 2021 at Imola. Just so there is no confusion this Sim racing series is not part of the SRO Motorsports Group e-Sports GT Series.

Normally the series in real life has ten events and we figured having a long series may lose participants by the end of the series. Making it two seasons of five events would keep the series attendance up. Participants from the first season will have priority to join GT World Challenge Europe 2. But to have the priority status to join this series you must have raced at least 3 events of the first Gt World Challenge Europe series.

You can join our event leaderboards and set a best lap against others that is available on each event pages. Our leaderboards are fun and competitive on its own.

The GTR3 class is the most densely populated car class in RaceRoom to date, spanning a wide variety of exciting racecar models from around the globe. All on a level playing field, all capable of taking the win with the right driver at the wheel and all equally capable of biting you if you get it wrong. This pack contains a amount of liveries across the 18 unique car models from Audi, Bentley, BMW, Chevrolet, Ford, McLaren, Mercedes, Nissan and Porsche.

Good Luck and may the fastest be with you

Untitled.png

• Like Like x 5
  2. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Changes made in this series server settings.

I made some changes to the series server setting details. Changes are in red. I think this will help put some pressure tactics on cars up front.
    Calendar 2
    Mon Mar 22, 2021 - 18:15 GT World Nürburgring 60 Minutes
    Mon Apr 05, 2021 - 18:15 GT World Hungaroring 30 Minutes
    Mon Apr 19, 2021 - 18:15 GT World Spa Francorchamps 90 Minutes
    Mon May 03, 2021 - 18:15 GT World Zolder 30 Minutes
    Mon May 17, 2021 - 18:15 GT World Imola 60 Minutes

Server settings for all Events
    Difficulty: Custom
    Fuel Usage: X2
    Tyre Wear: X2
    Damage: Limited
    Qualifying: Unlimited laps, open session
    Formation Lap: No
    Type of Start: Standing
    Time Scale: Normal (Exception :Spa ?)
    Fixed Setups: No
    Flag Rules: None
    Cut Rules Penalties: N/A
    Mandatory Pitstop: Off (Spa Event on)
    Automatic Clutch: Allowed
    Automatic Gears: Not Allowed
    Game Time: Variable
    Weather: Variable
    Practice your Pit-stops!
    A copy will be sent PM in race briefs

793_iFUH1Skt_large.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

Will you hold a special event 2.4 Nordschileife? What do you think Doug? May be only tcr or gt3.

4. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

We can make a endurance series with 2.4hr Spa, Green Hell, Monza and 100 laps Bathurst?

Maybe with these bad boys? Or are they to fast :D
    noname.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

I would be in no doubt. Would be once a mounth is quite acceptable. I beleive GTR3 or TCR would involve much as me :)

Last edited: May 9, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1