Next Series WTCR (Cars all years)

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Americas Closed' started by Doug Dezan, Apr 20, 2021.

?

Day and time?

1. Saturday

41.7%
  2. Sunday

58.3%
  3. 19:00 GMT

50.0%
  4. 20:00 GMT

41.7%
  5. 21:00 GMT

41.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

2. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

PS.. Also when you do set the wheel profiler, after you unplug and re-plug USB.

3. Thanks for the links Doug. I had already tried what he showed in the first section, but can stil not get the wheel to generate any output when assigning primary functions, I’ll give it another try tomorrow

4. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

The default profile, does it have the basic setting assigned?

I created my own Custom Wheel profile. The reason is I use a custom profile because I have the momo and wish I had anything but the momo simply because the MOMO only has 240 degrees of turning radius. I have a app add-on manipulating it to 700 degrees.
    20210504183103_1.jpg

5. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Chris, are you double clicking on the appropriate assignment? A single click doesn't work on assignments

6. Think you hit the nail on the head there Doug, double clicking worked.......sadly however, once I got the assignments sorted and went out for a few laps, the sim kept intermittently freezing! Very frustrating.

7. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

1. One of the problem that causes this is recording replays.
    2. Another problem is using a Corsair K55 Keyboard with RaceRoom. Not compatible for some reason. For the fun of it disconnect your keyboard and try it.
    3. Also try turn Fullscreen off in the Graphic option and run in "borderless" windowed mode.
    It sounds like to me your R3E hasn't run for a long time, maybe a clean install of RaceRoom (55GB Download :eek:)

8. This was a new install earlier in the week......complete with the 50mb download!

9. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Game Graphics

One thing to try is set up with LOW first and see if it still happens, if not goto medium then high... Below is my custom setting.

20210505170925_1.jpg 20210505170859_1.jpg 20210505170911_1.jpg 20210505170918_1.jpg

10. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

This could be the issue.

Can't remember if the depth of field effect is switchable or not, that maybe could be causing some issues?

Odd, R3E is probably the easiest to run of the sims at the moment. Being a DX9 engine. Probably AMS is the next easiest.

I had a similar issue with ACC, every 20 seconds the game would freeze for a few frames. Drove me crazy but I just assumed it was an issue with my PC being 6+ years old. It's an almighty graphics engine on that title so no great surprise my PC struggled with that one.