Results - GT World Paul Ricard - Feb 24th. - 18:15

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Europe Closed' started by Doug Dezan, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson Pro Driver Donator

No no Doug you do a great job here !
    Its just the "old man" not getting it ;):oops::D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Artur Langenfeld

Artur Langenfeld Pro Driver

Witam. Dokładnie, miałem również problem pit stop do tankowania i wymiany opon. Nie mam pojęcia, co się stało. Może to mój błąd. Czekałem 5 minut i nic .... Wyścig był świetny ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Google translation :)
    Hello. Exactly, I also had a pit stop problem for refueling and tire changes. I have no idea what happened. Maybe it's my mistake. I waited 5 minutes and nothing .... The race was great

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Björn Johansson

Sorry to hear Ken but we at last we learn a bitter lesson ;) you´r top speed was awesome zero downforce?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

6. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

No far from it. I was maxing out at 275kph well before the Signes corner with 8 rear wing.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Björn Johansson

Ok think I had something the same 274 at least but very close to the 150 sign. But the Ford is lower and smoother , I drove a converted barn ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

I would add another cons for pitstop adjustments. Highligting green button did not work before pitway. I tried to change it to white the tire section but failed. I am sure the joystick ( on Fanatec Mc Laren ) have been working properly. But the highlighting the menu line struggled not to change colour : ) I was able to turn it white after many of attempt.
    I like RR as it released. But hadnt raced for a long time. Now I think they looses stabil ground under with this small things. They need to know they couldnt do everything like Microsoft like " are you sure? but really sure to shut it? Look ı am shutting are you still sure? ". :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

That is why I create more then one preset. It seems there is a point when you can turn things off to do when driving and change stuf . As soon as we get in pit lane it becomes more difficult and lose time. 3 presets like I do in a race yesterday works quick and easy.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jens Roos

Jens Roos Pro Driver

I have no problem change the setting on track (using arrows and enter key) but have not tried change them in the pitway as Taner had problems with?

Part of the problem is what Ken mention that the number of R3E races I have had where you actually pit, are rather low compared to rF2, AMS or AC. However it's overall pretty good and much better than the complex system AMS2 and I assume PC2 uses as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

I know people , in my experience over the years get caught with R3E when it is about actually doing a pit stop, that is why I post stressing practice the pit stops. :D

• Like Like x 2
  13. Björn Johansson

Just like Jens I manage to change the fuel window while driving, but it was a bit tough to do while driving.:confused:
    and also like Jens I haven´t done many RRE sessions whit pit stop. So it has to be practice , but when we all
    know it , it will make a new dimension to the game and session :):cool: just like in ACC there it works rather good I think .

• Like Like x 1
  14. Björn Johansson

Thank good you didn´t get my :oops::oops::oops: moment in there. :D

• Funny Funny x 1