S2-R3 GT World Spa Francorchamps (Endurance)

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Europe Closed' started by Doug Dezan, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Well I ran most of the race with a damaged engine and only able to get 190Kph out of it. I figure I can finish the race but that was not to be, I MISSED THE PIT STOP to top off with fuel. I stopped on the grid and maybe able to back up to enter pits but Ken was coming and I stopped reversing and the thought BAAA end it now, Grats everyone who went the distance and Grats to Ken for winning.

Hey Mark, lets see what is the problem.
    I have set up a recommended PC hardware link in RaceRoom Experience 101. Check it out. https://simracingonline.co.uk/threads/raceroom-experience-101.9144/#post-55201

I did a check of my PC and found out my PC's CPU is not good enough. Gfx card is great and RAM too but I guess I will be buying a new PC.

This test is for My Pc vs.RaceRoom
    Processor AMD A10 Vision, 11GB Ram, GeForce GTX 1650 (4GB)

noname.png

2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

For comparison these are mine with an i7-9700K @ 5Mhz, 16Gb Ram, RTX 2070 RE3 Performance.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Mark Ekins

Mark Ekins Pro Driver

Another website to register on.. sorry.
    My hardware certainly isn't an issue! I used to see 200+ FPS a few years ago!

I have an I7-9700K typically clocking around 4.8GHz
    And a GTX1080 Zotac Amp Extreme. running at 5760x1200

Though steam FPS counter isnt working at the moment, i used to see huge swings 40-50 around the pits or long draw distances and 150+ at more narrow sections of tracks. Spa is always an issue becuase of the long distances and more scenery to fill it

I find the triple screen settings actually take away the sensation of speed sometimes...

4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

You only need to register for screen resolutions above 1920x1080 which I didn't bother. I only input the CPU, GPU & memory details.
    I suspect maybe it's the 3 screens that are the potential problem. I use a single 32" 2K 2560x1440 screen and have no gfx issues running it high on everything.

5. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

One thought comes to mind is the PSU maybe getting weak.